My friend broke something while he/she was visiting. What do I do to have it fixed?

King & Queen Apts

It all depends on the severity of the issue.  If it is a routine repair, you can submit a request to have it fixed by using the online Maintenance Request Form.  However, if it is something that will affect the health and safety of you or the apartment, call the maintenance emergency number noted on the website Maintenance Request Form page.

This issue will be repaired promptly; however, you will be responsible for paying the cost of replacement.  Repair costs are reasonable, but you must report a maintenance issue as soon as possible.

Categories: Current Tenants, Maintenance