What do I do if my roommate leaves but I am staying?

King & Queen Apts

Please notify Management in writing that the roommate will no longer be occupying the apartment.   Management will supply a form which needs to be signed by all parties.  The security deposit will be processed at the time the apartment is completely vacated.

Categories: Current Tenants, Lease