I’m moving (or have moved) and need to forward my mail. Do you do that for me? How does that work?

King & Queen Apts

When a tenant moves out, Management does not forward mail to the new address. That is the tenants’ responsibility. At the end of the lease term, at vacancy, tenants must file a Change of Address with the United States Postal Service.

Any mail or packages, including USPS, Fed Ex and UPS, that are delivered to the apartments after you move out or to someone who does not currently reside in the apartment complex, will be returned to sender.  Please notify the United States Postal Service of your new address before you move and be careful to not use a previous shipping address when ordering products online.

Category: Current Tenants