I’m going abroad next semester. Can I get out of my lease?

King & Queen Apts

You would need to either complete the term of your lease by paying rent for your apartment or you must find someone to take over your lease.  They (and their guarantor, if applicable) will need to complete a rental application, pay the application fee and once they are approved, they will either sign an addendum adding them to the lease or will sign a new lease altogether.

Categories: Current Tenants, Lease