Yes, temporary parking is available only with a temporary parking pass.
There are no designated visitor parking spots in the parking lot and temporary parking is available for a moving vehicle (be it a moving van, truck, car, SUV, etc.) to be parked in the parking lot to move your belongings into your apartment. This also applies to the parking of storage bins (for example P.O.D. S., or the like). The use and parking of a moving vehicle must be communicated with Brooks Real Estate, Inc. Management beforehand so the vehicle will not be subject to towing.
A temporary parking pass (‘TPP’) will be issued under the following conditions:
- A TPP is good for one (1) day ONLY, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Moving trucks or vehicles are not to block the use of or access to parking spaces for other tenants.
- The TPP is ONLY valid for moving into and moving out of your apartment.
- The TPP must be arranged with Management beforehand by contacting the Brooks Real Estate, Inc. Management Office at (757) 220-0000 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- The TPP must be picked up from Brooks Real Estate, Inc., 4071 Ironbound Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188.
- A copy of the vehicle registration of the vehicle that will be issued the TPP must be submitted.
- A $20 fee is payable to Brooks Real Estate, Inc.
The TPP applies to the parking of storage bins (for example, P.O.D.S., or the like) and moving trucks.
There is on-street parking across the street on Scotland Street. Feel free to unload your stuff park there, when spots are available, for as long as you want.
This parking policy is to protect the tenants’ use of the ‘tenants only’ parking lot and to avoid non-tenants from abusing the location of the parking lot and parking their vehicle for an extended period of time and visiting an apartment, going to class or the delis.
For more information about parking and temporary parking passes, please refer to the Lease Forms.