Am I required to purchase and have renter’s insurance while living at King & Queen Apartments?

King & Queen Apts

Yes, all tenants are required to have an active renter’s insurance policy, commonly known as an HO-4 policy, in the name of each tenant, while living in an apartment at King & Queen Apartments.  More information about this can be found in the FAQ, “Do I really need renter’s insurance or am I covered under my parents’ homeowner’s insurance?

Category: General