Please be sure to do the following for the safety of your apartment and to conserve energy during an extended absence:
(Winter Break is considered an extended absence since it in excess of seven (7) days)
Before leaving your apartment for Winter Break…
- Take your trash and recycling to the respective dumpster,
- Do not leave standing water or dirty dishes in the sink, or food left out/open. Close up, put away and clean up any open or spilled food,
- Turn off all interior lights, including min-lights, string lights, rope lights and Christmas/Holiday lights,
- Remove all window fans and screens from windows,
- Fully close and lock all windows* (for locking the windows: LEFT is LOCKED; right is unlocked)
- Turn heat down to 50 degrees,
- Lock the front door,
Thank your for your cooperation!
Have a fun and safe Holiday Season!