Temperatures have changed quickly! Fall is here and winter is on the way.
On October 14th, the central air-conditioning system to the apartments will be turned off and the main heating system to the apartments will be turned on.
This does not mean that the heat turns itself on or automatically begins to blow in your apartment. It just means that heat is available in your apartment when you need it.
- Locate the thermostat on the living room wall above the return (the large panel).
- Flip down the bottom cover of the thermostat controls.
- Set the FAN switch to “AUTO”.
- Set the SYSTEM switch to “HEAT”.
- Close the cover of the thermostat controls.
- The number listed on the left side of the screen is the current temperature in your apartment; the number on the right side of the screen is the setpoint temperature setting.
- Press the arrow buttons to the desired set point temperature.
- When the current temperature in the apartment drops below the desired, set point temperature, the fan will turn on automatically to bring the current temperature in the apartment up to match the setpoint temperature.
If the FAN switch is set to “ON” instead of “AUTO”, the heat will be continuously blowing in the apartment.
Click Here and for more information about how to save on your monthly energy, utility, and heating bills.