King & Queen Apartments offers a free Wi-Fi service for its residents. The free Wi-Fi network is intended for light use, including video streaming, phone/tablet app usage, and Internet browsing, not for gaming or other heavy bandwidth use. The service is similar to a starter Internet service from a local carrier, except that King & Queen Apartments’ free Wi-Fi service is set to 10 Mbps download per device (a starter Internet service is typically 10 Mbps shared up to 3 devices). If more bandwidth is needed, residents should contact Cox directly to have their own Internet service installed in their apartment unit.
Instructions on how to access King & Queen Apartments’ Wi-Fi network is as follows:
Access King & Queen Apartments’ Wi-Fi network the same way you connect to a hotel’s Wi-Fi Internet network or any Wi-Fi network:
- Make sure the wireless adapter to your device is turn on.
- Open your Wi-Fi settings to view the available wireless networks.
- Select the ‘King&QueenApts’ network, then select Connect.
- Enter the password when prompted. The Wi-Fi password is sent in separate email to King & Queen Apartments residents.
- Open a web browser if it doesn’t automatically open.
- Accept the terms and conditions for using the Wi-Fi service.
After the terms and conditions for using the Wi-Fi network have been accepted, the device will access to the King & Queen Apartments’ Wi-Fi network.