King & Queen Apartments is pleased to offer a Resident Referral Program. A referral fee in the form of a $100 Amazon Gift Card will be paid to a current tenant at King & Queen Apartments for any referral of a new, qualified resident that results in a signed lease of an available apartment unit. So refer them to us and, if they rent an apartment, you’ll receive a $100* Amazon Gift Card!
So here is how the Resident Referral Program works (if you are interested in participating, please read thoroughly):
- If you know someone who is looking to rent an apartment, refer them to us.
- If they do decide to apply, please make sure that they write “Referred by Your Name” on the top of their application. This the only way we know who referred them to us.
- If they are approved, they sign a lease, and they move into the apartment, in return for your referral, you will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- New applicant’s application must be submitted after April 1, 2020.
- Current, referring resident(s) must be residing in one of the apartment units at King & Queen Apartments and must be listed on the lease agreement.
- Current, referring resident(s) must be up-to-date on all rent and/or other charges, including any delinquent rent owed.
- New applicant(s) must qualify and meet management’s rental criteria requirements.
- New applicant(s) must sign a minimum eleven-and-one-half (11 ½) month lease agreement with all required documentation and addendums.
- Once the new applicant(s) has/have moved into the apartment unit as new a resident(s), the $100 Amazon Gift Card will be given to you.
New applicant(s) moving into an apartment currently under a lease agreement (i.e. new roommate, mid-lease move-ins, current resident(s) break lease and find new applicant(s)) do not qualify for the Resident Referral Program.
If you have any questions about the Resident Referral Program, please do not hesitate to contact us at 757-220-0000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend! Make some extra cash!