RENOVATED DOWNTOWN WILLIAMSBURG APARTMENTS – NEXT TO COLLEGE OF WILLIAM AND MARY – AVAILABLE FOR RENT THROUGH MAY 2017!
Now receiving applications & leasing for 2016-2017 lease term!
ONLY A FEW APARTMENTS AVAILABLE!
Howard Hanna William E. Wood, Managing Agent of King & Queen Apartments, LLC, is receiving and accepting applications, and signing leases for 2016-2017 lease term.
Convenient, safe and clean 1 bedroom apartments across from The College of William & Mary’s Blow Hall (behind Wawa), next to campus on Scotland Street.
- Monthly rent ranges from $1,050/mo to $1,150/mo.
- Just a block away from the delis, 2 blocks from Police and Fire Stations, Post Office, Public Library, Bus/Train Station and next door to campus.
- There are a total of 26 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartments on-site.
- Max occupancy: 2 tenants per apartment.
- Each apartment building is solidly built – brick/block construction with concrete firewalls between each unit.
Leasing Office Located at 5208 Monticello Avenue, Williamsburg,VA 23188. Professionally managed by Howard Hanna William E. Wood.
Apartments available for rent include the following:
- Living room – ranging from approx. 208 to 368 sq. ft.
- Remodeled kitchen with refrigerator, electric range and hood.
- Bedroom – approx. 146 sq. ft.
- Bathroom with tub/shower.
- **NEW** Summer 2014 – New exhaust/vent fans.
- Central heating system.
- **NEW** Summer 2014 – New heating system units in all apartments.
- **NEW** Summer 2015 & 2016 – New faux wood, vinyl plank flooring.
- Two (2) smoke detectors.
- Two (2) StoveTop FireStop fire suppressors/extinguishers above each range.
- Digital thermostat.
- Thermal, double-pane windows.
- Three (3) closets for storage: linen closet, walk-in closet and wide closet.
- Ample wall space for furnishings.
Utilities and other amenities included in monthly rent:
- FREE Water/Sewer
- FREE Trash pickup
- FREE Recycling
- FREE Parking (1 vehicle/apartment)
- FREE Pest Control
NOTE: The corner apartments typically have more windows than those located in the interior. The smaller and interior apartments each have a large picture window.
If you are interested in an apartment this close to William & Mary’s campus, click the link below, print review and complete the application packet, and contact Howard Hanna William E. Wood at 757‐220-0000.
Download and print the 2016-2017 King & Queen Application Packet.
All application and deposit payments are to be made payable to Howard Hanna William E. Wood and must be in the form of certified funds (cashier’s check, certified bank check or money order).
Are you looking for renovated apartments available for rent in Williamsburg, VA near the College of William & Mary? King & Queen Apartments is located in Downtown Williamsburg near the college, restaurants and shops and offers renovated apartments perfect for undergraduate, graduate and young professionals. Contact us today to set up a showing!