Maintenance during Thanksgiving Break
It was noted to be done over Fall Break, but contractors will finish the asphalt repairs along the new concrete section that spans between the buildings at the back of the parking, weather permitting, on Wednesday, November 25th.
Parking during Thanksgiving Break
If you leave your car in the King & Queen parking lot during Thanksgiving Break:
- Please park it away from the concrete that spans between the buildings.
- Contractors need access to the recently installed concrete to repair the asphalt along side the concrete, so please do not park vehicles/leave vehicles parked over or near the concrete.
Before leaving your apartment on Thanksgiving Break…
Please be sure to do the following for the safety of your apartment and to conserve energy for any extended absence:
- Turn off all interior lights, including min-lights, string lights, rope lights and Christmas/Holiday lights,
- Remove all window fans and screens from windows,
- Fully close and lock all windows that do not have installed window air-conditioners in them,
- For windows with air-conditioners installed in them (especially for apartments located on the 1st floor), be sure to install a dowel, or the like, to prevent the window from being opened from the outside,
- Remove any trash or garbage.
- Do not leave dirty dishes in sink or any food left out.
- Lock the front door,
- During cold months, turn heat down to 50 degrees,
- During warm months, turn off air-conditioners.
Thank your for your cooperation!
Have a fun, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!