Management is pleased to offer a NEW Tenant Referral Program. A referral fee of a $100 Visa Gift Card will be paid to a current tenant at King & Queen Apartments for any referral of a new, qualified tenant that results in a signed lease of an available apartment unit. So refer them to us and, if they rent an apartment, you’ll receive a $100* Visa Gift Card!
So here is how the Tenant Referral Program works:
- If you know someone who is looking to rent an apartment, refer them to us.
- If they do decide to apply, please make sure that they write your name on their application. This the only way we know who referred them.
- If they sign a lease and move into the apartment, in return for your referral, you will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card.
In order to qualify for the $100 referral Visa Gift Card, the following Tenant Referral criteria must be met:
- Current tenant(s) must be residing in one of the apartment units at King & Queen Apartments and must be listed on the lease agreement.
- Current tenant(s) must be up-to-date on all rent and/or other charges, including delinquent rent owed.
- New applicant(s) must qualify and meet the rental criteria requirements.
- New applicant(s) must sign a minimum eleven-and-one-half (11 ½) month** lease agreement with all required documentations and addendums.
- Once new applicant(s) is approved and has moved into the apartment unit as new a tenant(s), the tenant(s) must reside at the property for a minimum of sixty (60) days, pay all rent and/or other charges on time and be in good standing.
New applicant(s) moving into an apartment currently under a lease agreement (i.e. new roommate, mid-lease move-ins, current tenant(s) break lease and find new applicant(s)) do not qualify for the Tenant Referral Program.
If you have any questions about the Tenant Referral Program, please do not hesitate to contact us at 757-220-0000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend! Make some extra cash!
*The $100 Visa gift card will only be given to one (1) current tenant. If there are two (2) tenants residing in an apartment, the one (1) $100 Visa card will be given to the referring tenant. The $100 Visa gift card will only be given for one (1) person per apartment unit. If a current tenant refers more than one (1) person, but they all rent the same unit together, the current tenant will only receive one (1) $100 Visa gift card for that apartment unit being rented. If the current tenant refers more than one (1) person and they each rent different apartment units, then the current tenant will receive a separate $100 Visa gift card for each individual unit rented.
**An exception to this is if a lease is signed and occupancy is taken prior to January 15, 2016 for the remainder of the 2015-2016 leasing period ending May 22, 2016. All other criteria and terms remain unchanged.