A Quality Pro Pest Control Contractor of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) routinely treats each unit at King & Queen Apartments for insects and pests.
Here is a list of what pest control contractors do each time they treat an apartment:
Pest Control: The Exterminators Role
- Wherever pests are found, we carefully apply a variety or combination of products to the infested areas and rooms directly adjacent. These treatments can involve the use of aerosols and granules, special formulations including insect growth regulators (IGR’s) and adulticides as well as baits, monitors, and traps. We will attempt to limit and confine the pest activity to a manageable area, where we can focus on effective treatment to eliminate the infestation.
- We concentrate on kitchens, bathrooms, and any other room where food, water, and/or shelter are readily available to pests.
- We look for possible pest habitats near electrical heat sources, like refrigerator compressors and fan motors.
- We may apply residual insecticides into cracks, crevices, and seams where pest activity is observed. We examine cabinets, baseboards, ceiling trim boards, and wall paneling.
- We examine wall decorations like clocks and pictures for the presence or evidence of pests.
- We check appliances such as toasters, blenders, microwaves, stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, and dryers.
- We may treat wall, ceiling, floor voids in kitchens and bathrooms. A likely entrance into wall void areas is through openings around pipes under the sinks. We may recommend you have these openings sealed.
Our technician may request you empty out cabinets, remove shelf paper, pre-wash particular areas, vacuum, or remove furnishings from or away from walls prior to treatment.
It is critical that tenants follow the technician’s instruction and recommendations to properly prepare for treatment; otherwise all efforts, time and money may be for nothing.